Liteco's full network computing power is equal to 691,000 units of ant mining machine L3+
After the difficulty of mining the Litecoin mining on May 20th, the miners are more interested in understanding the mining revenue of the LTC based on the Wright currency price and the L3+ model of the Ant mining machine. The following RHY is mainly from the static analysis aspect. A brief analysis of the mining of Litecoin.
1. Litecoin's total network computing power: this round fell 0.56%, the difficulty increased by 54.48% in March
2. Mining revenue: unit mining output of 0.003795 US dollars / M / day (based on ants L3 + standard)
3. Coin price: The overall increase in March was 43.04 US dollars, an increase of 89.42%
4. Calculated at 0.4 yuan per kilowattage, ant L3+ net income of 0.8101 US dollars, shutdown currency price 53.8094 US dollars
5. Under the current conditions, the ant L3+ static return period is 73 days.
1. Litecoin's total network computing power: the current round of computing power fell by 0.56%, the difficulty increased by 54.48% in March
After this difficulty adjustment, the total net power of Wright's net fell from 350.3Th/s to 348.4Th/s, a decrease of 0.56%.
If the ant mining machine L3+ model (504M) is used as the calculation standard, the total power of the whole network is equivalent to the computing power of 691,000 ants L3+, which is reduced by 0.4 million units compared with the previous round.
In the past three months (February 23 to May 20), the average time for LTC difficulty adjustment was 3.44 days, with an average daily output of 14,635. The calculation difficulty increased from 7786439 to 12167584, and the difficulty increased by 54.48% in the last three months.
2. Mining income:
If the ant mining machine L3+ is used as the standard and the LTC currency is calculated as 635.19, then:
Before the difficulty adjustment, the daily currency can be 0.02071538LTC, and the daily output is about 1.9208 USD.
After the difficulty adjustment, the daily currency can be 0.02071538LTC, and the daily output is about 1.931 US dollars.
Unit mining output is about 0.003795 US dollars / M / day
Note: Data as of May 20th at 15:40
3. Litecoin's currency price rose by US$43.04 in March, an increase of 89.42%.
In the past three months, the price of Litecoin opened at $48.13, the highest price was $105.11, and the lowest price was $44.42. The closing price was $91.17, and the overall increase was $43.04, an increase of 89.42%.
After the difficulty adjustment, the number of LTCs circulating in the whole network was 61.174 million, and the number of LTCs that have not been dug up was 22.126 million. It is expected that the block production will be halved on August 7, 2019.
4. Shutdown currency price
If the ant mining machine L3+ is used as a reference, the electricity cost per kilometer is 0.05838 USD, which can be calculated:
At present, the cost of electricity for each LTC (shutdown currency price) is $53.8094, the daily electricity expenditure is $1.1209, and the daily net income is $0.8101.
5. Static return cycle
Calculated at a cost of 0.05838 US dollars per kilowattage, under the current currency price and computing power, the static return cycle of the ant mining machine L3+ is 73 days, which is 3 days longer than the previous round adjustment.